Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

9 minutes ago, cybergates said:

Seems like someone using an AI bot to pretend to have inside info on the BOT to me.

I don't doubt they're a real person; I just think they actually are not adding any insight and find the timing of them turning up here curious. For someone who does not defend nor criticize the approach, they certainly don't find any blame whatsoever assignable to it; according to Cathy, first it was Glass's fault... then it was Dolson's fault... now it's Dolson's fault.

All I ask is that if someone wants to join / start a conversation, they do so in good faith. 

9 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

I don't doubt they're a real person; I just think they actually are not adding any insight and find the timing of them turning up here curious. For someone who does not defend nor criticize the approach, they certainly don't find any blame whatsoever assignable to it; according to Cathy, first it was Glass's fault... then it was Dolson's fault... now it's Dolson's fault.

All I ask is that if someone wants to join / start a conversation, they do so in good faith. 

You clearly just don’t understand consensus building…

12 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

Love the new signature!!!

9 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

It's interesting that on the same day there were what?, 3 or 4 new accounts that jumped into the discussion with both feet and have since disappeared.

Yes it is.  You would think the administration has actual work to do. 

13 hours ago, Home Jersey said:

You forgot to add Dolson can't be trusted to do his job because he wasn't qualified.

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

You forgot to add Dolson can't be trusted to do his job because he wasn't qualified.

Right and that's the president's fault, not the BOT. Because the AD reports to the president and surely the BOT stays out of the presidents way, just as they do the AD. The process works just fine for them, great actually, since there's always someone else to take the fall. The lack of accountability is offensive to many.

1 minute ago, Dunk said:

I think I've seen enough at this point to conclude that C/Kathy is not really an insider, nor a member of the BoT.

Probably best not to feed the trolls.

Certainly not a member of the BOT and does not appear to have a particularly strong understanding of how they work. Just an interest in making sure nobody blames them for anything. Lol

8 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

Certainly not a member of the BOT and does not appear to have a particularly strong understanding of how they work. Just an interest in making sure nobody blames them for anything. Lol

The process works, IU just keeps hiring unqualified people.

I do want to ask this question, it’s been sort of bugging me since Liam de-committed.  Does anyone know if Mike Woodson has ever reached out to Liam after he de-committed?  I know sometimes that happens and the player returns to his original commitment 

I do want to ask this question, it’s been sort of bugging me since Liam de-committed.  Does anyone know if Mike Woodson has ever reached out to Liam after he de-committed?  I know sometimes that happens and the player returns to his original commitment 
I haven't seen anything where he has been granted the release. Might have told him he can look around but we are going to hold his commitment. I assume this will end in a NIL battle that Indiana won't win which I would be ok with

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Just now, maharkn said:

I haven't seen anything where he has been granted the release. Might have told him he can look around but we are going to hold his commitment. I assume this will end in a NIL battle that Indiana won't win which I would be ok with

If they didn't grant his release that'd be a very bad look that could definitely impact recruiting efforts. Oh wait, Woodson had to be told to go to sectionals.

No school will ever hold a kid to his LOI. Liam is gone. Dont think otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, maharkn said:

I would have at least thought Woodson should have called him to see if he could change his mind or find out why, unless he doesn’t want to hear the truth.  Maybe Dolson should find out why.  Or better yet, his good old buddy Quinn

If they didn't grant his release that'd be a very bad look that could definitely impact recruiting efforts. Oh wait, Woodson had to be told to go to sectionals.
With this staff it wouldn't surprise me though

7 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

In the past, or at other programs, is it typically announced that the player has been released from their LOI? I guess I haven't ever really noticed or paid attention if that occurs. 

No, I don't think I've every seen an announcement of a release granted. You only hear about it if they refuse to grant the release.

2 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

No, I don't think I've every seen an announcement of a release granted. You only hear about it if they refuse to grant the release.

Same, but wanted to check. Once requested, I've always assumed it was granted, given the horrendous PR that would create for a program.