Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IUBB vs Northwestern - Sun 2-18-24 3pm FS1

Just now, FortWayneHoosier said:

This is ridiculous. You are 5 games away from the end of the regular season… that might be the dumbest thing he’s ever said post game 

IMG_6115.jpeg

That’s been a problem for three years.  Dude is a joke of a coach.  Always has been but IU was dumb enough to hire him.  

1 minute ago, go iu bb said:

Moral victory! 4 point loss to a great NW team, especially after being down by 16 in the second half, is almost as good as a win.

DWS

You are kidding right? (missed the /S tag). This team is soft, they have a soft coach, and there's just nothing to them... the overall effort was putrid... "moral victory" my @$$

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

You are kidding right? (missed the /S tag). This team is soft, they have a soft coach, and there's just nothing to them... the overall effort was putrid... "moral victory" my @$$

DWS = Dripping With Sarcasm

Just went back and watched highlights...from 2016, when we beat them by 32. That was the game that made Gregg Doyel wag his finger at our fanbase and tell us to behave because our students were mean to Bryant McIntosh. 

Halcyon days. 

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

yep... sorry I missed it. :D 

I'm completely over this team/season/coaching staff so anything I say that could be seen as defending them or being positive should be viewed as very sarcastic.

Moral victory! 4 point loss to a great NW team, especially after being down by 16 in the second half, is almost as good as a win.
DWS
Yep dolson and quinn probably considered it a win.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

This is ridiculous. You are 5 games away from the end of the regular season… that might be the dumbest thing he’s ever said post game 

IMG_6115.jpeg

Let’s not be hyperbolic. Mike Woodson has said a lot of incredibly stupid $hit for many years. Ken Burns might be dead before he can put that documentary together.

There are victories and there are losses.
There are no moral victories! 
This statement is true and at iu basketball should definitely be true! Today's game imo was nowhere near a moral victory. We really got our buts kicked it just worked out where it got close at the end. Really it was identical to last season matchup at assembly!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I dub this team as the Hangover Team. They are out drinking and whatever the night before.

How else can you explain not going after a loose ball with your season on the line.

At least 4 times they stood around watching a loose ball wondering where it was going to go.

Basketball IQ is at an all time low with these guys.

Extremely disappointing.

Sad.

1 minute ago, Whoozhers said:

I dub this team as the Hangover Team. They are out drinking and whatever the night before.

How else can you explain not going after a loose ball with your season on the line.

At least 4 times they stood around watching a loose ball wondering where it was going to go.

Basketball IQ is at an all time low with these guys.

Extremely disappointing.

Sad.

The things that happen when playing hard is optional.