Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

7 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

1445339394_Screenshot2024-04-12at8_49_49PM.thumb.png.bd08f5427a672be9cf30f29be0e2e6e1.png

Seems pretty convinced what other people think and feel... 

"Holding them [fans] accountable" Lol. GFY buddy

Is the top dude on here? Looks like the same pic as barrel Rick.

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Well we found one of the eight yes votes. 

I think it’s entirely possible to not be happy with how last year went while also acknowledging he’s going to be the coach next season. And rather than dwell and be a miserable person for the next 11 months, actually have articulate dialogue on how things can improve instead of  just “It’S MiKE WOoDSoN……DErrrrrrr”

I don't get why some people have to try and argue at this point. Peoples minds are made up and won't be changed until next season at some point. The discourse on swaths of twitter is much more up the alley of people who think landing some portal talent instantly means we're going to be good or warrants taunting fans who *gasp* dared to be skeptical/critical after a subpart year where the staff totally mismanaged the roster and messaging about it. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes and have a great portal haul, then kick butt next year. Just because many fans were rightfully doubtful that this staff could pull it off, does not mean they're any less legitimate fans... just had a different idea what's best for the program. Everyone wants IU to win. Bizarre seeing people absolutely golly, giddy, pi$$ing with glee at the idea of "holding fans accountable." Mike Woodson made it this way. Shaq said it best.

11 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

1445339394_Screenshot2024-04-12at8_49_49PM.thumb.png.bd08f5427a672be9cf30f29be0e2e6e1.png

Seems pretty convinced what other people think and feel... 

"Holding them [fans] accountable" Lol. GFY buddy

These burner accounts really are the absolute worst. IU, winning the offseason once again! 

Woodson barely has anything to do with IU *potentially* landing these portal players anyway. They’re coming here because IU will pay them the most, which is happening because Woodson’s buddies gave more NIL money. He probably doesn’t even remember the players’ names. 

5 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

I think it’s entirely possible to not be happy with how last year went while also acknowledging he’s going to be the coach next season. And rather than dwell and be a miserable person for the next 11 months, actually have articulate dialogue on how things can improve instead of  just “It’S MiKE WOoDSoN……DErrrrrrr”

What’s the point of coming into this thread and intentionally trying to start **** with people? There’s a dozen other threads to pump sunshine in. We’ve been relegated to this thread but you’re hellbent on getting rid of this one too. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What’s the point of coming into this thread and intentionally trying to start **** with people? There’s a dozen other threads to pump sunshine in. We’ve been relegated to this thread but you’re hellbent on getting rid of this one too. 

Stating the obvious such as improving guard play through the portal should make for a better offense is intentionally starting s***? My lord snowflake, are you that uncomfortable in your own skin?

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

These burner accounts really are the absolute worst. IU, winning the offseason once again! 

Woodson barely has anything to do with IU *potentially* landing these portal players anyway. They’re coming here because IU will pay them the most, which is happening because Woodson’s buddies gave more NIL money. He probably doesn’t even remember the players’ names. 

He thinks one of them is a 7 footer named Omar Baller, at least he's close.

Just now, AH1971 said:

Stating the obvious such as improving guard play through the portal should make for a better offense is intentionally starting s***? My lord snowflake, are you that uncomfortable in your own skin?

Are you unable to read? 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

1 minute ago, AH1971 said:

And what if it doesn’t happen? Because every moron with a computer knew we needed shooting and added no shooting. 

1 minute ago, Home Jersey said:

Are you unable to read? 

Acknowledging that better guards leads to better play is sunshine pumping?!?! I’ll ask you the same question that I asked him.

Just now, OKHOOSIER said:

And what if it doesn’t happen? Because every moron with a computer knew we needed shooting and added no shooting. 

If it doesn’t happen we’ll be looking for a new coach next year. I’ve said that repeatedly.

1 minute ago, AH1971 said:

Acknowledging that better guards leads to better play is sunshine pumping?!?! I’ll ask you the same question that I asked him.

Again, I ask, are you unable to read? I will go back to ignoring you but you just continuously show yourself to be a troll. 

8 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What’s the point of coming into this thread and intentionally trying to start **** with people? There’s a dozen other threads to pump sunshine in. We’ve been relegated to this thread but you’re hellbent on getting rid of this one too

You probably shout at the top of your lungs in restaurants or play videos on your phone on full blast. 

Time and a place for everything... this is not the place, nor the time. Plenty of other threads for it. 

Refer to the video linked above please

Just now, Home Jersey said:

Again, I ask, are you unable to read? I will go back to ignoring you but you just continuously show yourself to be a troll. 

You probably shout at the top of your lungs in restaurants or play videos on your phone on full blast. 

Time and a place for everything... this is not the place, nor the time. Plenty of other threads for it. 

Refer to the video linked above please

A troll for talking about how better guards improve IU’s chances of being successful next year? Maybe we aren’t all on the same team?

16 minutes ago, AH1971 said:

And rather than dwell and be a miserable person for the next 11 months, actually have articulate dialogue on how things can improve instead of  just “It’S MiKE WOoDSoN…DErrrrrrr

Start a new thread on how things can improve to see if you can have an articulate dialogue from people that want to do that.  Probably not going to get that in here.  If people want to be miserable for the next 11 months that’s their choice. Looking for a good debate and discussion just isn’t going to happen in this thread doesn’t mean it can’t happen in another one 

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Start a new thread on how things can improve to see if you can have an articulate dialogue from people that want to do that.  Probably not going to get that in here.  If people want to be miserable for the next 11 months that’s their choice. Looking for a good debate and discussion just isn’t going to happen in this thread doesn’t mean it can’t happen in another one 

Thanks for the suggestion. I underestimated how many people it took to screw in a lightbulb.

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

it's not the debate that's annoying, it's the back handed insults.  Stuhoo argues but he does so in good faith.