Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson + Assessment of Former Posters

I wonder what Scott Dolson is thinking right now?  Probably something along the lines of the coach I want (Dusty May) is going to put his stamp on a new program and I’m handcuffed with this Mike Woodson clown show.

I think I still want 4-5 years of Bruce Pearl or Nate Oats but I’d be thrilled to give Dusty a chance despite him not being great this year.

Problem is, we need 7-8 portalers and all 3 of these guys will be busy for a while.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm fine with IU losing, especially when they put forth a good effort. But when Woodson coached teams lose, they go all out. I never feel like the effort is there, I never feel like they left it all on the floor. And I never feel like the coaching staff put them in a good position to win. 

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think I still want 4-5 years of Bruce Pearl or Nate Oats but I’d be thrilled to give Dusty a chance despite him not being great this year.

Problem is, we need 7-8 portalers and all 3 of these guys will be busy for a while.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I realize they were ranked to start the season but 25-7, a win over a top 5 team and 5 of their 7 losses were by 4 points or less. Competitive in every game. Can’t be said about a MW coached team. 

19 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

Promise to get everyone the update I committed to last weekend in the next day or two. Wanted to let things shake out from the meeting Tuesday and see how the tourney games went. 

So there may be hope…..

Woodson in postgame:probably:

“I’m proud of my guys. They’ve been through so much. The injuries just really added up against us all season. I gotta keep working. I gotta get us over hump soon. We’ll keep working. The True fans will like what we got cooking”.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

“I’m proud of my guys. They’ve been through so much. The injuries just really added up against us all season. I gotta keep working. I gotta get us over hump soon. We’ll keep working. The True fans will like what we got cooking”.

Don’t forget the semi coherent swear words

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

“I lay in bed every night just thinking about what this team could’ve been with a healthy X all year”