Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

16 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

But we were told that coaches like Muss would never coach in the B1G?!  I think it is more of coaches like Muss will never coach at IU!

You always have a chance at a coach coming off a low point.  This year was bad for them.  But most fans are reactionary and don't want that.  

He's also spent most of his life in the pros in big cities,  so I would bet LA is more attractive to him than bloomington.

10 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

But we were told that coaches like Muss would never coach in the B1G?!  I think it is more of coaches like Muss will never coach at IU!

I’m sure people will get on here and try to sell us copium based on his last season, but 3 sweet 16s (with two being elite 8 appearances) and won 76% of his games at Nevada. Just yet another B1G school with a better coach than IU. 

13 minutes ago, str8baller said:

You always have a chance at a coach coming off a low point.  This year was bad for them.  But most fans are reactionary and don't want that.  

He's also spent most of his life in the pros in big cities,  so I would bet LA is more attractive to him than bloomington.

Yeah, if Muss was willing to come to a place like IU presumably he would have taken the L'Ville job when offered. I get the feeling he wanted to go back out west.

53 minutes ago, Home Jersey said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The original for anyone unfortunate enough to have never seen Dazed & Confused

Came out my senior year of high school. Watched it 500 times. That was pretty much my life the next few years, besides paddling young boys.

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Came out my senior year of high school. Watched it 500 times. That was pretty much my life the next few years, besides paddling young boys.

You were too busy paddling the older boys right? :103:

(JK obviously)

2 hours ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

Woody is in the kitchen trying to fulfill the order for 6...he is running very long ticket times. 

…..as long as he doesn’t use the restaurant term “86” in the same sentence as recruiting or recruits….lol

We sure we want Conwell?

The guard spot is a cluster. Lots of mid, mid-upper type guys available. I’m afraid the system elevates a lot of guards. We’ll see what our system affords whichever of these guards we are going after. None of them are that appealing to me. I don’t know what I was expecting. But our options are what you’d expect from the transfer portal, Imo.

Hopefully the staff can identify the ones they need.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

The guard spot is a cluster. Lots of mid, mid-upper type guys available. I’m afraid the system elevates a lot of guards. We’ll see what our system affords whichever of these guards we are going after. None of them are that appealing to me. I don’t know what I was expecting. But our options are what you’d expect from the transfer portal, Imo.

Hopefully the staff can identify the ones they need.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m just messing around since he hasn’t played well but man this offense is so fun to watch.

27 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

We sure we want Conwell?

He’s having a bad game but yes, I would still want him. That said It’s looking like IU might end up with a different guard combination but who knows until he officially enters the portal.