Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

firecoachwoodsonthread

52 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

One thing I did hear which I didn’t know or maybe I missed it was that Dolson had a players only meeting this week. They talked about social media, and a few other things like being contacted by other players and coaches. 

Sounds like trying to control the run for the lifeboats. :)

Just now, Tasmanian Devil said:

This performance shouldn’t be any acknowledgment of a continuation for Woodson. Neither one of these teams is worth a damn.

For sure. You just never know with IU and our Admin! Would it shock anyone if he got another raise?

1 minute ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

This performance shouldn’t be any acknowledgment of a continuation for Woodson. Neither one of these teams is worth a damn.

I fear that they'll use it for justification....aka think we're stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Tasmanian Devil said:

They win 2 games right after Xavier comes back. Guarantee Woodson brings it up again after the game like he did after the last one. He and his buddy Quinn will use it at justification to Dolson - “Look Scott, we would’ve made the tournament if we had Xavier all year! JHS blindsided is and then Xavier got hurt, otherwise we’d have been just fine. Can’t fire us now.” 

And Scott, of course, will dutifully go along with it. I feel sick. It shouldn’t matter but it will to this joke of an administration. 

Just now, JF87 said:

Let's just enjoy this game and be happy for the players.  Plenty of season left for evaluation.  

I’m happy for the players. They’ve really played well these last few minutes of the game.

But if you look at the talent that we have - with or without Xavier - and see how we performed, it’s inexcusable