Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - Liam McNeeley to UConn

13 hours ago, Dave from Dayton said:

I remember '76-'77...those were the days...shine on you beautiful diamond.

Just recovering from Covid after being in Portugal.   Lost 9 pounds in a week when I got back to the USA.  Man, it was a dreadful week...

Let me know when IU gets a great PG like Buckner or Thomas.  Oh, and a great team that can shoot, defend, share the ball and win.    Hype doesn't do it for me.  

I'll take half of Buckner, we won't accept 54% from the free throw line.

Just now, chumbo07 said:

I 100% thought Duke was it. Just was curious. Said tweet said iu one of the latest to get involved. Didn’t know. 

I'm just responding so you can respond so you can get that ridiculous Purdue jockstrap off of your name. 

14 minutes ago, chumbo07 said:

any actual chance Flagg is in play? Read (not sure if he was connected or what) that iu is starting to get in play for Flagg. Any one know truths to this?

He grew up a big Duke fan to my knowledge, but it seems like consensus is Duke, and going off of Chris, UCONN needs something big to happen to sway him away from Duke. Like Flagg going to USI instead