Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ O$U - 2/21/22 @ 7:00 on FS1-TV

Just now, Demo said:

Just so I’m clear, did Woody just use a TO to set up the exact same dive action for Trayce that he’s run a dozen times in this game and then didn’t call a TO at 5 secs to set up a play? 

Well when you have the dumbest team in America, you have to put your trust in them. Or something….

If you call a TO you have to draw something up. If you let them play you can blame them for not getting up the court quicker, taking a bad shot, etc.

We needed a single bucket on the last few possessions and we didn't get a good look. We have to be better than that.

3 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

This has been very concerning. Looks like he just lost interest tonight.

Why is he not doing his favorite left shoulder spin move? They’re giving it to him every time he catches on the block. 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

He may as well have called out: "Hey Trayce, I'm gonna throw it to you now. ... Here you go ..." 

As soon as he got it at the top of the key, I knew exactly what would happen. So did OSU and just about every other team we've played this year. 

6 minutes ago, Trish said:

We’re still paying Archie right? ;)

Archie would have lost this game by 20 in the middle of a 12 game losing streak