Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley to INDIANA

I haven’t really followed his recruitment since the early days when it looked like (from outside) things had cooled.

Glad to have him for sure - but for those who know his game, how good an all around player is he, best strengths and areas for improvement (outside if expected physical weight gain and growth)?

2 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I haven’t really followed his recruitment since the early days when it looked like (from outside) things had cooled.

Glad to have him for sure - but for those who know his game, how good an all around player is he, best strengths and areas for improvement (outside if expected physical weight gain and growth)?

I haven't seen him play but my understanding is that he's an undersized PF but has shown enough that it's thought he could develop into a SF.

I haven't seen him play but my understanding is that he's an undersized PF but has shown enough that it's thought he could develop into a SF.

They him at 6’7”. But he measured 6’5” at some recent event. Might be 6’7” with shoes. He’s taller than JHS that’s for sure. I think he’s going to mostly play the 3.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Watch Trent this weekend on BallerTV.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/5yogPmrb6uSZstHw/

ALL TIMES ARE EST 
 BALLER TV
Sat 2:15 vs. The Rock School
Sat 4:25 vs. Westminster Academy
Sun 10:05 vs. The Villages
Sun 12:15 vs. COHEA

42 minutes ago, JustWinWoody said:

Watch Trent this weekend on BallerTV.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/5yogPmrb6uSZstHw/

ALL TIMES ARE EST 
 BALLER TV
Sat 2:15 vs. The Rock School
Sat 4:25 vs. Westminster Academy
Sun 10:05 vs. The Villages
Sun 12:15 vs. COHEA

I watched a couple of their preseason games last and be prepared for these to really, really suck. 1 thing, and I may be thinking about the wrong gym, but The Villages floor, I believe it was,  has 3 huge stampeding bison on it and is awesome for that alone. 

2 minutes ago, Demo said:

I watched a couple of their preseason games last and be prepared for these to really, really suck. 1 thing, and I may be thinking about the wrong gym, but The Villages floor, I believe it was,  has 3 huge stampeding bison on it and is awesome for that alone. 

The Villages?

Isn’t that the 55 and over golf cart city?

26 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

The Villages?

Isn’t that the 55 and over golf cart city?

Yup, that’s the one, and last year Montverde would have been given a better game by those guys. It was 85-20 or something like that. 

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

Let’s just hope Woody and the staff are, so we don’t lose him like we did McNeeley.

I think if Woody can pull off just Mullins and Sisley they would be players that would stick after a coaching change. Assuming it's a smart choice.