Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2025)- Trent Sisley to INDIANA

Just now, Dillion said:

I always felt like he would end up a Hoosier but talked with both mom and dad last week and they gave zero indication he would be a Hoosier. This one was tight lipped for sure. Glad to have him on board. Not going to lie pretty cool to have a kid I’ve worked out and coached many time being a Hoosier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree!  Not a word or indication given!  LOL  So happy for them!  

5 minutes ago, Dillion said:

I always felt like he would end up a Hoosier but talked with both mom and dad last week and they gave zero indication he would be a Hoosier. This one was tight lipped for sure. Glad to have him on board. Not going to lie pretty cool to have a kid I’ve worked out and coached many time being a Hoosier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did some good work, Brother. Kid’s a good player.

3 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Great Get and now I can go back to work, unless you got something else for me today?

From what i have gathered from here and other places, you are good to go back to work today. But there might be another day this week that we might have to take a break from work. But just a rumor. 

I'm jacked over this one. Walsh should feel really good about this. It gives me faith in future recruiting. Montverde operates like a D1 program down there with their 24hr player development. I'll guess he puts on 20lbs of muscle and will be ready day 1 to contribute. He's a top 30 player in the country. I'm invisioning the possibility of positionless basketball with Mullins, Sisley, Haralson, Tucker and Reneau in 25-26'. Not saying we'd ever start 3 frosh but that's a fun line-up for 10 min a game. 

Been off for a awhile over the summer. Hope everyone is doing well. Big get for Coach Woodson and co. I was worried Sisley was going to Purdue. This makes me feel good about a class with Harralson, Mullins, and Sisley. Most Hot Boards had Harralson/Mullins ahead of Sisley. Hopefully much better than the disaster of last year. My Cowboys are off to a rough start so Hoosier Hysteria can't come fast enough. Need basketball to get going! Fun time to be an IU Fan with Football and Women's Basketball being nationally relevant.