Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson to Notre Dame

As someone who has been on Peegs and understands Rabby talk and how he handles bad/good news on recruits, I’m feeling really good. Rabby usually gets pretty short when we’re in for bad news and shuts people down but he has been pretty active and in a good mood. I think he or Trevor know. Trevor was pretty giddy on Monday and had visited LaLu that day. Couple that with Cassidy Futurecast that he “accidentally” posted, and things seem to be trending our way….or I’m just looking too much into this!

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

The best video to watch is the one from Illinois fans watching at a watch party.   Couldnt post it because of the language but it’s a classic to check out if it’s still up 

4 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

As someone who has been on Peegs and understands Rabby talk and how he handles bad/good news on recruits, I’m feeling really good. Rabby usually gets pretty short when we’re in for bad news and shuts people down but he has been pretty active and in a good mood. I think he or Trevor know. Trevor was pretty giddy on Monday and had visited LaLu that day. Couple that with Cassidy Futurecast that he “accidentally” posted, and things seem to be trending our way….or I’m just looking too much into this!

i try not to read into too much either, but why would Trevor be In LaLu. Makes no sense unless he knows something or is asked to cover it

11 minutes ago, cleeter said:

i try not to read into too much either, but why would Trevor be In LaLu. Makes no sense unless he knows something or is asked to cover it

Optimistic tea leaf reading?

Trevor Andershock has a story in waiting for instant release upon commitment, complete with quotes from Haralson.

6 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Optimistic tea leaf reading?

Trevor Andershock has a story in waiting for instant release upon commitment, complete with quotes from Haralson.

That is exactly what my brain keeps telling me from the tea leaves. 
But my heart keeps telling me to not look too far into and getting hurt again haha

53 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

Don't do this to me...