Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) PF - Derik Queen to Maryland

8 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

So how’s the sunshine and rainbows shooting out of your arse working out for ya?

I’m just being a realist and recognizing when we’re getting played. But y’all go on and believe what you need to believe to get you through the night.

The realist is up in arms about “getting punked by an 18 year old…”

Roger that. 

7 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

So how’s the sunshine and rainbows shooting out of your arse working out for ya?

I’m just being a realist and recognizing when we’re getting played. But y’all go on and believe what you need to believe to get you through the night.

As a realist I can say we're not being played. It's a kid. Can you blame him? To him this is the most important decision in his young life. He's not leaking anything and hasn't teased.  He's doing it the right way and I believe we won't get him.   It's Ok, it happens. 

As a guy whose work basically entails being a realist, I can say that your focus of why IU has stunk the past thirty years is not recruit orientated but administrative. Focus on that instead. Not enough new blood there.   Just a bunch of yes men/women and people who want job security who don't want to take logical chances in and out of the field. 

13 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Looking at things in a positive light is a way better way to live your life and healthier 

17 hours ago, AZ Hoosier said:

You telling other people to "get through the night" all the while melting down about an 18 year old kid is quite interesting and entertaining.  Keep going.

There is a flood warning near New Brunswick NJ.  

There is no sunshine and rainbows there.

Indiana, if they play decent defense, will win.

Do not get discouraged about the offense.  Every team feels that against Rutger.

X needs to be on.  Well, hell, the whole team does...especially on the road.

If fouls and turnovers are under control....IU will prevail.

Go IU!

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Double double for DQ

Also 5 assists and 0 to’s and only played 16 mins. That’s a pretty good night. 

24 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Any idea what Adam Howard’s tweet is referencing?

IMG_5253.png

Imagine it’s in reference to Mullins’ big night. Even if Queen gave them a verbal, given how tight-lipped the kid has been I’d be floored if they would tip it in any way. 

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

Imagine it’s in reference to Mullins’ big night. Even if Queen gave them a verbal, given how tight-lipped the kid has been I’d be floored if they would tip it in any way. 

Queen said he is still considering his options