Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

General Coach Candidate News

8 minutes ago, Nonymouse said:

There’s a small plane flying from White Plains, New York to Bloomington this afternoon...

Guess who lives in White Plains?

just saying. 

I've been tracking flights all afternoon because I've got nothing to better to do right now... Plane flew out of Btown this morning to the Bahamas.. another flight took off from the Bahamas 15 mins after the Btown flight landed to Boston.. There were flights from Boca Raton to the Bahamas on Saturday.. 

I think I'm going insane haha

I've said it for a long time, the media absolutely hates Indiana basketball. I think it just gets passed down to be extremely butt hurt because Knight always put the garbage in its place. Even the last couple season we've been really good, especially in 12-13, we didn't anywhere near the love that UofL, Michigan, Michigan State, Duke or even a bad Kentucky team got. 

Just now, Capt. Crimson said:

I've been tracking flights all afternoon because I've got nothing to better to do right now... Plane flew out of Btown this morning to the Bahamas.. another flight took off from the Bahamas 15 mins later to Boston.. There were flights from Boca Raton to the Bahamas on Saturday.. 

crazypills.gif

Just now, Capt. Crimson said:

How would you all feel with Woodson and Fife was brought on as an assistant in waiting? 

I would be better with it than just Woodson, but that is never going to happen.  Fife has a great place at MSU right now and can wait on Izzo to be done.  No need to move laterally to IU. 

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Why are you so caught up with the age of coaches. Right now we have a 76 year old and a 72 year old in the sweet 16.  With how coaches move around today or how programs fire coaches the days of coaches staying 3.0 years is probably over.

You going to hire either of them? I wouldn't because they're too old. They've also been there 19+ years so age definitely matters when HIRING a coach to most people, just not you apparently. Why not hire Bob Knight? He's only 4 years older than Boheim.

7 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

I've been tracking flights all afternoon because I've got nothing to better to do right now... Plane flew out of Btown this morning to the Bahamas.. another flight took off from the Bahamas 15 mins after the Btown flight landed to Boston.. There were flights from Boca Raton to the Bahamas on Saturday.. 

Also @Nonymouse... just so I don't seem completely crazy. ELH is Bahamas. 

image.thumb.png.c173c56c15b8695c828f2a28e478c560.png

7 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

How would you all feel with Woodson and Fife was brought on as an assistant in waiting? 

I would guess if this is the rout they might choose, Woodson and Lewis might be more realistic. I don't think Fife would come back to be an assistant for another 4-5 years. 

CALM DOWN! Remember there were flight last Thursday from Bloomington to White Plains. There was a couple over the weekend, I think yesterday there was one and now today. It’s not connected.