Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

13 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

^^That’s kinda intriguing if Nikita isn’t happening.^^

Pass. 

11 hours ago, Napleshoosier said:

Imagine a kid from Floyd Central being a shooter. That’s what they are known for.  I went there for three years many moons ago.  Ole Joe Hinton coached up some good teams in the day.

He went to North Harrison

3 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Good one — stretch big Trevon Brazille (Arkansas) into the portal.  2 years if eligibility.  6’10”.  8.6 pts, 5.8 reb on 25.7 min.  1.2 blocks/game.  35% from three.

Please, let's get him

16 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Cam Christie is in.

5 minutes ago, Demo said:

That kid will have a massive list.

I believe he's like Coleman Hawkins; NBA declarant with portal as a backup plan in case he gets injured.

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Good one — stretch big Trevon Brazille (Arkansas) into the portal.  2 years if eligibility.  6’10”.  8.6 pts, 5.8 reb on 25.7 min.  1.2 blocks/game.  35% from three.

NBA talent, but any team jumping in here needs to do their due diligence. When Gates got the Mizzou job he made no effort to keep him and no one around the program seemed in any way sorry he left. Then he had the ACL tear as a Soph. Missed some games with knee soreness this year that a fair number of Arkansas media sort of insinuated might not be the whole deal. But his talent's not in question.

30 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Purdue is still 1 over, correct?  they have until tonight to fix that?  I'm confused.

Cam Christie could get a huge payday if he leaves.  Arkansas/Kentucky will absolutely have a bidding war over him.  

Unless one of their incoming freshman take a prep year they will need someone to enter the portal 

I think Pope’s gonna do fine, but I wonder how them their UK fans are feeling about Cal just now? Be careful what you wish for…..