Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

NCAA MBB Transfer Portal

One thing I would say about the alleged Hawkins $2 million NIL is that a lot of those reported 'deals' aren't true.  Have to say if Kansas State actually had that kind of money throw around they wouldn't have been holding on to it until June.  Personally, I doubt that the two players who 'supposedly' received two million NIL deals -- Great Osobor and Hawkins -- actually did.

9 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

One thing I would say about the alleged Hawkins $2 million NIL is that a lot of those reported 'deals' aren't true.  Have to say if Kansas State actually had that kind of money throw around they wouldn't have been holding on to it until June.  Personally, I doubt that the two players who 'supposedly' received two million NIL deals -- Great Osobor and Hawkins -- actually did.

I agree!  If they had that type of money, they would have used it earlier to land the top players, like Ballo.  Hawkins isn’t a game changer, IMO.  He’s a decent but average player.