Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2022) - CG Jalen Hood-Schifino to INDIANA

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Can’t watch it until tonight, but would I be correct in assuming that Biancardi gushed all over Whitehead like he’s the 2nd coming of the Lord?  Yeah, hyperbole is part of his gig, but Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Blackmon_for_3 said:

8 pts, 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 3 turnovers and 2 steals for Shafino while playing 32 minutes. Only 3-10 on 2s end 0-2 on 3s so not a very good scoring effort but I really like him though. Has the body of a college player. 

He's had poor shooting nights but typically makes up for it with his rebounding and assists.  Also, been pretty typical that he plays the entire game without any time on the bench.  

He's had poor shooting nights but typically makes up for it with his rebounding and assists.  Also, been pretty typical that he plays the entire game without any time on the bench.  

He plays hard. Mostly defends great. He’s athletic. Really needs to work on his shot, but his unselfishness as PG is excellent.

Duke will be silly again with Whitehead, Lively, Filipowski. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

21 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He plays hard. Mostly defends great. He’s athletic. Really needs to work on his shot, but his unselfishness as PG is excellent.

Duke will be silly again with Whitehead, Lively, Filipowski. Wow.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

TBD!

Is the transition going to be seamless? 

In regards to Duke,not JHS. lol

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What was up with our guy? Only two shots and 9 points. 

Yeah it's weird. From the games I have watched his role is facilitator for Whitehead, Mitchell, and Reneau. He gets the ball exactly where it needs to go and is a great passer. Pretty impressive in transition too.

But I def would like to seem him be more assertive and score more. 

33 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What was up with our guy? Only two shots and 9 points. 

If you noticed the pic below your post, he’s holding the trophy and his middle finger on his shooting hand was taped up.  Finger injury must have influenced his shot.