Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

2019 Off-Season IU Roster News and Moves

52 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

It's the same size or bigger than Virginia's starting backcourt from last year. Green and Al are pretty long, so it's definitely doable. If those guys can all knock down 3s at 40+%, I imagine they'll play together a lot.

If that happens IU won't just be a surprise team in the B1G, but in the whole country. I will be utterly shocked if that happens with the new 3pt line. Delighted, but shocked. 

That doesn’t prevent him from starting at the three.
i will add this: Al has the most starts on the roster.

Correct. I think they will start the season with Rob, Green, and Durham in the starting lineup but I’m not sure all three will stay there personally.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, I think people are way overstating Brunks on court capabilities. He might be a great locker room guy and leader, not sure but I’ve seen him play a bunch and he is a role player at best. If he is starting or playing the lion’s share of minutes at the 5 we are in trouble. People are underestimating Davis and just how good he can be when healthy. He has the chance to be all-BigTen this year if he is healthy the whole season

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don’t doubt Brunk and his ability to have gotten better this off-season but I do agree I don’t see him starting for the simple fact he seems like the kind of guy who doesn’t care whether he does or doesn’t. I think David starts. I am shocked at the lack of people thinking TJD will start. I know he’s a frosh but I can’t think of many McDonald’s AA’s who haven’t came in and started right away 

I don’t doubt Brunk and his ability to have gotten better this off-season but I do agree I don’t see him starting for the simple fact he seems like the kind of guy who doesn’t care whether he does or doesn’t. I think David starts. I am shocked at the lack of people thinking TJD will start. I know he’s a frosh but I can’t think of many McDonald’s AA’s who haven’t came in and started right away 

From last years roster
Jordan Brown
David McCormack
EJ Montgomery
Immanuel Quickley
Nassir Little
Javon Quinerly
Some of these kids never started a game last year and others started less then 10 games and 10 min a game. Each school in this case had older more experience players so they could ease them in. Nassir Little didn’t start one game last year and still was a first round pick. I don’t see TJD starting but I do expect him to play starter minutes.

“@dandakich: Possibly something interesting happening w #iubb”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hedging already? Stay off the band wagon, you’re not welcome onboard with “Little Archie”

“@dandakich: Possibly something interesting happening w #iubb”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect that more out of Sam Story than DD. That just says he heard something and doesn’t completely trust what he heard.