Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

B1G Tournament Thread

Starting to wonder what B1G teams will have coaching vacancies after this season.  
MSU?  I think Izzo survives the year.
Minnesota?  Pitino could very well be on the hot seat but he probably gets another year.
Maryland?  Most likely vacancy in the B1G.  Turgeon hasn't done anything lately, and will miss the tournament as one of the worst B1G teams.

I would also be surprised if Izzo doesn’t return next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't know if we see any moves made after this season.

Izzo could be a possibility if MSU gets a president and AD from outside of the family.

I can't see Turgeon lasting too many more years. Although, this season he'll have the injury excuse to use.

Didn't Pitino just sign an extension? I don't think he's a good coach but it's Minnesota.

I could see Collins bolting if a big program calls. Arizona?

Gard could be out in another 3-4 years if he doesn't improve.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

8 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Didn't Pitino just sign an extension? I don't think he's a good coach but it's Minnesota.

I think Pitino will use the injury bug as an excuse too.  I'm definitely not a fan of the guy, but I think they were hit pretty hard with injuries.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Good thing about having the B1G tourney early is having day basketball this week. Wisky/Maryland at noon

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What network is it on? I don't watch much college basketball other than IU, but im bored at work today. 

These B1G announcers sure are trying to sell us that it’s a good thing the tournament is at MSG. I’m not buying it myself.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Delany knows where they live.