Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

Overall there hasn't been too many top 50 or even top 100 players commit yet, so I don't get the angst. If there is suddenly a spate of commitments and we don't get any of them, I'll get worried.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So putting together top targets

PG- Mann, A Harris, Franklin, K Lewis
SG- Newman, Bouknight, Ramsey, S Curtis
SF- Brooks, Watford
PF-TJD, Stewart
C- Hurt, Nnaji

Am I missing anyone of significance?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Those seem to be the names; I’d say some of the positional assignments are varied.

Eric Bossi thoughts on Saturday from Las Vegas  - 

Indiana Elite's summer run at Rebound Hoops came to an end at the hands of the Team Bradley Northwest Panthers a few minutes ago, but I enjoyed watching their style of play. In particular during the last game I liked Alex Hemenway and Cobie Barnes.  Hemenway is a nice shooter, has feel for the game and plays with a lot of confidence. Belmont, Evansville (head coach Walter McCarty was on hand), Northern Kentucky, Bradley and others are involved and he looks like a nice fit on the mid to upper mid major level because of his jump shot.

Barnes is a bit bigger at about 6-foot-5 and does a little more getting to the lane. He's got a good body to build on and like Hemenway is a nice looking mid level prospect. IUPUI, Belmont, Indiana State, Miami (Ohio) and Evansville are among those involved.

So putting together top targets

PG- Mann, A Harris, Franklin, K Lewis
SG- Newman, Bouknight, Ramsey, S Curtis
SF- Brooks, Watford
PF-TJD, Stewart
C- Hurt, Nnaji

Am I missing anyone of significance?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Seriously though how many of these guys does everyone think we have a legitimate shot at? I'm talking 50% or better.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just now, tortex28 said:

Seriously though how many of these guys does everyone think we have a legitimate shot at? I'm talking 50% or better.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

50% means down to final 2 schools, but I'd say we're top 4 for Harris, Franklin, Newman, Bouknight, Brooks, TJD, Hurt, Nnaji. 

i gathered it had something to do with so eone saying he was bad mouth al durham

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

An account (now private) on Twitter with 1 follower tweeted at the ITH guy and claimed he said that Durham was terrible and should transfer immediately which obviously isn’t true. The ITH guy then responded and denied it which is fair but probably made it worse cause it gained traction and Al saw it and responded with an “annoyed” emoji to it. Weird incident but nothing too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app