Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2019 General Recruiting Thread

Should I be a little alarmed that IU has yet to land a commitment for 2019? I'm not one of those people who's going to freak out and talk about Firing Archie, but there has been alot of hype about landing TJD, Brooks, Watford, Hurt etc, however, these guys are also being sought after by programs like Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan State, etc. TJD is the only one I feel somewhat confident about, but the longer his recruitment goes, the more worried I get.. 

Just now, Baltimore Hoosier said:

Should I be a little alarmed that IU has yet to land a commitment for 2019? I'm not one of those people who's going to freak out and talk about Firing Archie, but there has been alot of hype about landing TJD, Brooks, Watford, Hurt etc, however, these guys are also being sought after by programs like Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan State, etc. TJD is the only one I feel somewhat confident about, but the longer his recruitment goes, the more worried I get.. 

Duke doesn’t have any commits either

No. When our top targets start landing elsewhere, I'll get concerned.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, drewheck said:

probably a no but can anyone diapute this tweet or is this guy a hackScreenshot_20180905-165445_Twitter.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using BtownBanners mobile app

Hearing from sources inside the Center Grove athletic department that 2019 PF Trayce Jackson Davis committed to the Hoosiers earlier tonight. Huge grab for Archie Miller..

We need to provide twitter 101 training to this board. Rule #1 Don’t tweet at the kids, Rule #2 If they aren’t verified or have a legit supporting website/company, don’t trust anything they tweet

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The first being the most important

We need to provide twitter 101 training to this board. Rule #1 Don’t tweet at the kids, Rule #2 If they aren’t verified or have a legit supporting website/company, don’t trust anything they tweet

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, HoosierRobbie said:

One of the best predictors on 247 just picked tjd to IU 2 days ago. Pay no attention to this wang clown.

wang clown just makes me laugh

3 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

Archie with 3 in-home 5 star visits today 247 reports. Keion Brooks and TJD the coverboys. Not sure who the third is. People here probably know. Probably in their individual threads here. Going to look there now. Feel free to share the info with me here if you've got it. Thanks.

Stewart