Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

If Louisville and the other schools like Auburn, Arizona , etc were willing to cheat in basketball it seems likely they also did it in football. 

Edited by Gahoosierfan
Error

1 minute ago, Gahoosierfan said:

If Louisville and the other schools like Auburn, Arizona State, etc were willing to cheat in basketball it seems likely they also did it in football. 

Arizona (Tucson), NOT Arizona State (Tempe/Phoenix metro).

As you've pointed out, need the evidence, but this is definitely a load the cannons article.

At this point it's just following the money trail, which I imagine the adidas guys are now more than willing to share. Kansas is a part of this as much or more than Louisville, just need the proof. See guys like Wiggins and Cliff Alexander.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm just waiting for news about Kansas.  I honestly think they've been up to more shady things than Kentucky.

If you remember, Bill Self struggled to get the one-and-done type talent until all of a sudden he didn't.  I think it was either Xavier Henry or Josh Selby that "broke the seal".

At this point it's just following the money trail, which I imagine the adidas guys are now more than willing to share. Kansas is a part of this as much or more than Louisville, just need the proof. See guys like Wiggins and Cliff Alexander.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Billy preston

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

Billy preston

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/18081962/billy-preston-commits-kansas-jayhawks

"Preston has attended five high schools in the last four years, starting out at St. John Bosco (California) and Redondo Union (California), before heading to Prime Prep (Texas), whose basketball team then moved to Advanced Prep International (Texas). Preston then enrolled at Oak Hill for his senior season."

I highly doubt that Preston's recruitment was a clean one.

I'm just waiting for news about Kansas.  I honestly think they've been up to more shady things than Kentucky.
If you remember, Bill Self struggled to get the one-and-done type talent until all of a sudden he didn't.  I think it was either Xavier Henry or Josh Selby that "broke the seal".

That is what the article just shared was about? Previous page

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app