Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) PF Trayce Jackson-Davis to INDIANA

21 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I don’t think Jeffries quite fits. We need USPS to chime in here. I’m thinking a smaller Jaren Jackson. No sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree with Jefferies not quite fitting.

Jaren Jackson seemed to be pretty darn good from 3, I don't remember that being much of TJD's game

I don’t think Jeffries quite fits. We need USPS to chime in here. I’m thinking a smaller Jaren Jackson. No sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

A shorter DeAndre Jordan. He will try to dunk it anytime he has it down low. He is not as bad as foul shooter but definitely needs to improve that part of his game as well. I hear good things about his shot but until I see it in a game I will remain skeptical. I can’t recall many jumpers other then free throws that he attempted last year. I would love to see his shot chart from last year. Looking forward to watching him his senior year to see what he and the team have improved on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

A shorter DeAndre Jordan. He will try to dunk it anytime he has it down low. He is not as bad as foul shooter but definitely needs to improve that part of his game as well. I hear good things about his shot but until I see it in a game I will remain skeptical. I can’t recall many jumpers other then free throws that he attempted last year. I would love to see his shot chart from last year. Looking forward to watching him his senior year to see what he and the team have improved on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As usual, I agree with you.  I really hope Trayce has been working on his FT shooting - the few times I watched him play it was an area of needed improvement.  This applies to returning players as well.  As my dad used to say "you gotta hit your free tosses."

I'd say Karl Malone, minus the occasional hook. Fast, decisive, explosive, straight at the basket. Palms the ball and holds it straight up for a jam that just goes over the defender. Nothing tricky, just going hard straight at the hoop. He even does the one handed jam with the other hand behind his head sometimes.

Trayce has polished moves. Fast footwork gets him in position fast. Really surprising speed sometimes.

58 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

A combination of Ivan Drago, Michael Jordan, Buzz Lightyear, Ivan Renko, Sidd Finch, and Mahatma Gandhi.

Too much?  (and let's see who gets that Sidd Finch reference :)

I was with you til you got to MJ, we don't need no stinking turdheels.

1 hour ago, Woodson1980 said:

One of my all time favorites.
Had a bit of a mean streak.

One of my all time Hoosier favorites also. I got to watch him at Madison Heights, and he ran the floor like no other big man in candy stripes. His full court dribble to a slam is #1 on my Hoosier high light reel.