Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

goonaha

(2019) PF Matthew Hurt to Duke

1 hour ago, Bailey7878 said:

We need guards unless we want all 6'6 guards.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Phinisee and Romeo are guards. And IU will still have Durham and Devonte. They don’t need guards in 2019

7 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Phinisee and Romeo are guards. And IU will still have Durham and Devonte. They don’t need guards in 2019

That's only 4, 3 of whom are actually on the team.  

I just disagree, we need at least one other guard in the 2019 class.  And if we get Romeo, we'll probably need 2.

And judging by Archie's penchant for 3 guard lineups, whether by necessity or desire, I think he'll end up getting another guard.  Hopefully we can find a way to get Hurt-TJD-a guard.

10 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

That's only 4, 3 of whom are actually on the team.  

I just disagree, we need at least one other guard in the 2019 class.  And if we get Romeo, we'll probably need 2.

And judging by Archie's penchant for 3 guard lineups, whether by necessity or desire, I think he'll end up getting another guard.  Hopefully we can find a way to get Hurt-TJD-a guard.

Hemingway is one to keep an eye on for that class. He shouldn’t be a main target as of right now though. But if he continues on this tear he’s on, he’ll become a top priority

4 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Hemingway is one to keep an eye on for that class. He shouldn’t be a main target as of right now though. But if he continues on this tear he’s on, he’ll become a top priority

Hemingway along with TJD and Brooks is my ideal 2019 class.

MANKATO — Mankato East's athleticism sparked a versatile offensive output Thursday night as the Cougars defeated Rochester John Marshall 75-63 in a battle of Big Nine Conference boys basketball unbeatens at a packed East gym.

Edmon Oyet, a 6-foot-4 senior wing, led a balanced Cougars' attack with 19 points and 12 rebounds while four more players — sophomore guard Jax Madson (15), senior wing Damani Hayes (15), senior guard Kong Kong (12) and senior forward Uhana Ochan (12) — hit for double digits. JM standout Matthew Hurt, one of the nations top junior prospects, put through 30 points and grabbed 12 rebounds.

As I've stated all along, biggest impact player we are after. Thinking It'll be Duke.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners
If duke wants him badly they will probably get him. They have already gotten three of Minnesota five star players recently.

52 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

If duke wants him badly they will probably get him. They have already gotten three of Minnesota five star players recently.

2 of the three are brothers so that's part of it. 

True but i dont think minnesota has much of a shot with him.

Depends if he wants to play with his brother who is on Minnesota’s team
Also interesting side note. Minnesota High schools plays two 18 min halves. 4 extra minutes compared to other states like Indiana four 8 min quarters

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Depends if he wants to play with his brother who is on Minnesota’s team
Also interesting side note. Minnesota High schools plays two 18 min halves. 4 extra minutes compared to other states like Indiana four 8 min quarters

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
He could give his brother some tips. He's not very good

19 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

True but i dont think minnesota has much of a shot with him.

I was referring to Tyus and Tre Jones as being 2 of the 3 players that went to Duke.