Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

BtownBanners May Madness Tournament

Could be wrong, but assuming the brackets are done serpentine, Calbert is getting an awfully favorable, almost Duke-like, draw.

Love this. Great, great idea.

On 4/22/2017 at 8:14 PM, JSHoosier said:

Honestly, Bob Knight should win this; not sure there is really anyone with the impact he had.  Cool idea.

Should win and does win are two different things though. While my RMK love is no secret there are a lot of people out in Hoosierland that dont feel the same way about him. FWIW he didn't receive all the first place votes.

28 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

Should win and does win are two different things though. While my RMK love is no secret there are a lot of people out in Hoosierland that dont feel the same way about him. FWIW he didn't receive all the first place votes.

I could see an argument for Branch McCracken but that's about it.  If people are voting honestly about his impact on the program and not their feelings on him not returning then there are few on this list that he doesn't run away from.

I could see an argument for Branch McCracken but that's about it.  If people are voting honestly about his impact on the program and not their feelings on him not returning then there are few on this list that he doesn't run away from.

It will be hard for 4 year players to stack up against his whole tenure. I will be interested to see who the last remaining player is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, JSHoosier said:

If people voted on who had the most impact without including their personal opinions RMK would run away with it, but of course that won't happen and that's part of what makes something like this so interesting imo. 

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

How did Dean Garrett just make the tourney and miss out too???

I have Pritch, Tijan, Garl, and MSB in my NI(U)T final 4.

For what it's worth I had Garrett being the top 3 seed. I'm guessing age of rankers played a role in the rankings. It's all relative and that allows for some upsets. This will be fun even though there is a prohibitive favorite sitting at the top. Good job on this guys can't wait to see how it all shakes out.