Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

If we hear nothing by sunday night, this thread may hit 2000 pages by about Tuesday...and my keg will be kicked by then...will have to invite over my good buddy Johnnie.

1 hour ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I was being sarcastic about everyone going about their day like nothing is going on. Just to confirm that lol. If were talking about it I am sure the people getting paid to are as well. They probably dont have a text chain that is even 1/20th of our thread haha but still.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn't ask if it was likely there was a meeting -- of course it is likely. I asked if there was any actual confirmation available that the meeting took place. There appears to be none, and no specific, verifiable knowledge of who attended said meeting. So how we are getting to the "trustees want this, and Glass wants that" is really quite a stretch at this point.

Some of our guys are in Fort Lauderdale right now. Probably happy the season is over with and in time to enjoy some of spring break. I don't blame them, honestly. 

Honestly, I think James and Rojo may have played a little "down" yesterday for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

Buckner said on a radio show 2 years ago that he "knew for a fact that Donovan and Indiana had discussions." Also mentioned that it was the Donovan camp that reached out initially. So at one point in time, Billy Donovan wanted the Indiana job. Not sure about the rumors now but past interest, paired with changes in his current situation, make it much easier for me to believe there is a chance.

If true this infuriates me. Crean should have been let go then after all the off court issues and poor seasons. If Crean manages to hang on this time there is no hope.