Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

2 minutes ago, Yogi'sBicep said:

Why would he want to be coach? It is blatant that he isn't wanted, liked, and especially not needed. Being mocked and analyzed about every move you make has to get old, because he never does anything positive. At what point does pride become ignorance? 

$$$$$ and ego!

Just now, reconmkd said:

Hopefully he is referencing the same info that Rabjohns was talking about on that paid board last night. Eventually he came out and said that the sources were stating opinion.

Very well could be. When I saw it this morning my initial reaction was, "F***".

What does he offer to bring to Indiana's table now? 

-JBJ gone 

-Potentially OG/Bryant gone 

- Hartman gone 

- Recruiting will be a lull since he has no time left on his contract

--- * Even if all stayed, we still have a roster of 4/5* guys who finished 10(?) in B1G. Couple that w/ Crean's subpar coaching & what truly is expected to be different next year? 

The only direction his staying can go is downwards. 

I believe that he is gone, based on how the administration has acted the last few weeks. 

This close to a decision date you can't tell me it's this fluid. They should know by now what they are doing. People are acting like it's a coin flip. If that's truly the case then I stand by wanting everyone in the admin gone. It's a freaking embarrassment it's gone on this long in the first place.

I could say the same thing as Bozich based on my "sources" - also similar to what Seth Davis said. 51-49 he stays. I've got this person saying he's staying, and then this person saying the trustees are involved. I may even go 60-40 that he is staying based on who those sources are. But...it changes daily. It's fluid. I hope we get news today, we need to put it all to rest. 

Just now, mdn82 said:

Yep, if he comes back Glass will alienate a sizeable portion of his fan base. I will always watch, but further splintering his fan base just takes his program down another notch imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think he will flush our elite status down the drain if he does it. He will lose a lot of the fanbase and I don't think that's an exaggeration. If people really believe Glass is a smart AD, he will know what to do. 

the guy cant motivate his players and he sure the heck doesn't know how to prepare them for a game. only reason they were good last year is because yogi stepped up and pretty much coached and motivated the team. if it wasn't for that last  yr would have probably looked like this

If he's back, Fred, McRobbie and all the trustees might as well stay off the internet until we win a National Championship. The amount of hate emails they'll be getting will reach the millions.