Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I hate to be the one to post this put Doug Gotleib just posted this...once again sorry no screen shot.

Elephant in the room......Indiana and Alford.

I know that isnt what people wanna hear but that is the first major media post I have seen about us so I know we have at least reached out. Hopefully that is it.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm getting nervous about not landing Donavon.  Someone cheer me up please!

Someone said they saw a plane land in B-Town emblazoned with big letters that said BILLY DONAVON on the sides. IDK how credible the "Someone" is though.....

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Whoozhers said:

Someone said they saw a plane land in B-Town emblazoned with big letters that said BILLY DONAVON on the sides. IDK how credible the "Someone" is though.....

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah.  Could have been a different Billy Donovan, anyway.  Will hold hope until this is confirmed him.

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I hate to be the one to post this put Doug Gotleib just posted this...once again sorry no screen shot.

I know that isnt what people wanna hear but that is the first major media post I have seen about us so I know we have at least reached out. Hopefully that is it.

Chaos and speculation is probably just what Glass hopes for.  Media personalities probably don't know much more than we do - it's 99% speculation at this point.  Whatever the case, it is kind of fun to watch things transpire.

Uuuuuhhhhhggggggg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey, if we are seeing Bloomington flights to and from Wichita, Dayton, and OKC, I am a happy guy. That means we are not seeing flights from places with crappy coaches.

True.  While there could be numerous reasons for it, I may get a little queasy if I see one to/from East Lansing....

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Hey, if we are seeing Bloomington flights to and from Wichita, Dayton, and OKC, I am a happy guy. That means we are not seeing flights from places with crappy coaches.

I just wish *any* of the planes would make some sense. Flight to OKC is originating in Central New York (I think I got that right) and making a pit stop before going to OKC, then on to Colorado. This plane is owned by a Canadian communications company. The Wichita plane is a crappy single-prop that looks like something Alaska would fly to get to his nudist colony in the north. 

SOMEONE MAKE SOME SENSE OF ANY OF THIS

I just wish *any* of the planes would make some sense. Flight to OKC is originating in Central New York (I think I got that right) and making a pit stop before going to OKC, then on to Colorado. This plane is owned by a Canadian communications company. The Wichita plane is a crappy single-prop that looks like something Alaska would fly to get to his nudist colony in the north. 

Personally, I believe people are grasping at straws with these flights. I'm sure IU isn't the exclusive customer of the airport.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

The plane to OKC belongs to a software company out of British Columbia .... this may not be the flight we were hoping for...

He was saying Holtman earlier in the year. Something along the lines of IU ending up with a Butler coach, just not the big fish.