Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 hour ago, Whoozhers said:

Those rooting for a loss tonight to facilitate Crean's removal is ridiculous.
Que sera sera..... Damn the torpedoes! The chips will fall where they fall. I never want to see the HOOSIERS lose regardless if he stays or goes.
Did the Americans give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!!
Hoosiers today, Hoosiers tomorrow, Hoosiers FOREVER!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Crean staying for another year would be a bigger loss than anything that could happen on the court.  I'll take the small L's to stay away from the huge one. 

2 hours ago, Jboser42 said:

Basically he said that Crean was the ultimate sales person and absolutely played favorites. He said a few players loved him but that most of them just didn't fully trust him once the recruiting process is ended.

Another small piece from my convo with him I found interesting that the team were pretty excited about the tourney obviously and being a number one seed, but that he stated Syracuse was the absolute last team he wanted to see in their bracket.

This player I'm speaking of was a walk on and transferred to Indiana Wesleyan where he won a national title.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Jonny Marlin. That kid could play and won a championship at IWU.

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Inside the Hall. AKA, the biggest Crean fanboy website on the internet. 

Yep, that's where I've been seeing chatter of his return as well. I am however going to assume and hope its all personal opinion because as far as the Missouri talk and who we may be getting as our next coach is pretty much nonexistent on that site as if they are unaware of all that stuff. 

Just now, ap2345 said:

I feel like Crean is going to do the most Tom Crean thing ever and find a way to win the BTT and save his job. I hate to say it but my gut tells me this is the year he does it. I really hope I am wrong. 

Indiana winning 4 games in a row

Indiana winning the B1G

Those are good ones. 

Yep, more chatter coming out that Crean will be back.  Hope they are all wrong.

I've always said the internet sources were shady at best. Never was really a doubt in my mind glass would do the wrong thing. I wanted to be so wrong but as I said glass would never fire him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've always said the internet sources were shady at best. Never was really a doubt in my mind glass would do the wrong thing. I wanted to be so wrong but as I said glass would never fire him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The internet sources saying he's gone are shady, but internet posters in a pro-Crean comment section spell disaster. Hmm...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

17 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Indiana winning 4 games in a row

Indiana winning the B1G

Those are good ones. 

My brain agrees with you but my gut says he's finally going to win it.