Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

This is gonna be a tough one for ESPN the People's Network to swallow.
Should have been a holding call on Michigan on that last third down. The dude that made the catch was held as he was making his break

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t presume to be a play caller, but that felt like a REALLY sketchy call on 4th down from the 3. Maybe from the 1 or with a couple of downs, but just trying to ram it down their throats from the 3 feels really committal. Wouldn’t you put Milroe on the edge with a pass option and let him make a decision? 

4 minutes ago, Demo said:

Wouldn’t presume to be a play caller, but that felt like a REALLY sketchy call on 4th down from the 3. Maybe from the 1 or with a couple of downs, but just trying to ram it down their throats from the 3 feels really committal. Wouldn’t you put Milroe on the edge with a pass option and let him make a decision? 

Had some really smart people tell me that defense is pretty simply a numbers game. I don’t think Tommy Rees can count. 

2 minutes ago, Demo said:

100%.  Saban seems smarter than that, so I've watched it a few times.  It looks like it was supposed to be exactly that off left tackle, but the edge blitz came in and when it was a low snap Milroe decided he needed to go straight ahead

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

S-E-C!  S-E-C!  S-E-C! 

OMG, Alabama beat another overrated SEC team, let's crown 'em!

Lol

2 minutes ago, Josh said:

My team.is the Hoosiers.

As for the Seminoles, I find some hypocrisy really funny.  They lost their starting qb and all the SEC slurpers screamed "they're not the same team!"  They had 27 players sit out the bowl game, but now they're the same team that they were in the regular season?  Lol

60 points. They had a chance to prove the doubters wrong by beating Georgia in the Orange Bowl. Instead their players quit and suffered literally the worst loss in program history. Yet somehow you’re still here complaining about Alabama getting into the playoff. That was a far better playoff game than we would’ve gotten if they put FSU in. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

60 points. They had a chance to prove the doubters wrong by beating Georgia in the Orange Bowl. Instead their players quit and suffered literally the worst loss in program history. Yet somehow you’re still here complaining about Alabama getting into the playoff. That was a far better playoff game than we would’ve gotten if they put FSU in. 

We'll never know, because their players pouted and quit.  

But Alabama's went all in and lost.  Because ball don't lie

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

We got our B1G vs SEC defensive battle. Kinda hoping the defenses sit this one out and we get a…B1G vs SEC shootout. 

Actually hoping for a blowout and a B1G final. 

Just now, Lebowski said:

Actually hoping for a blowout and a B1G final. 

I’m rooting for another classic and a Dawgs win. The first one certainly was and it’s rare for both semis to be good games. I’ll take a UW blowout next Monday though for sure.