Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

7 minutes ago, Feathery said:

Maybe but I doubt it. They were overrated this season. The talent they are losing is not as good as what they are bringing in. They take a step back, IMO. 

Not quite following your logic

Maybe but I doubt it. They were overrated this season. The talent they are losing is not as good as what they are bringing in. They take a step back, IMO. 

Was this supposed to read “the talent they are bringing in is not as good as what they are losing”?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, HoosierX said:

Not quite following your logic

Btown said that MSU will he projected ahead of us. I was saying MSU is losing better talent than they are bringing in. IU with Romeo (and Morgan) will be better than MSU. MSU will take a step back next season. 

I edited my original post to actually say what I was thinking. 

7 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I would think OSU will be pretty good.

KBD has already declared, Tate graduates, as does Dakich. That was their top 2 players and maybe their best player off the bench. To me they take a step back next season. 

Edit: OSU incoming class is ranked 6th in the Big Ten. 

34 minutes ago, Feathery said:

KBD has already declared, Tate graduates, as does Dakich. That was their top 2 players and maybe their best player off the bench. To me they take a step back next season. 

Edit: OSU incoming class is ranked 6th in the Big Ten. 

Didn't know KBD had declared.  It will be interesting to see how Holtmann does without Thads players. 

9 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Didn't know KBD had declared.  It will be interesting to see how Holtmann does without Thads players. 

I agree. I wasn’t impressed with Holtmann at Butler. He isn’t a bad coach but I don’t think he will take OSU to the level they want. 

The author’s point about the prom is actually a good one. I do believe that Romeo would’ve gone to Louisville had the sanctions not surfaced. It wasn’t a done deal but that’s what I think would’ve happened

29 minutes ago, indianaranger said:

Everything points to Vandy  wish he would go ahead and let the staff know so we can move on to other players for next season.Archie has done remarkable job with this recruitment just got in a little late to build that relationship.

Please explain how everything points to Vandy.

It's a points value based on player ranking perception. if you take Jake, Damezi and Jerome as our class with their ratings,  and if you add Rob our ratings rise +9.9, adding Race raises it 17.7, so Race's rating is about 80% higher than Robs.
Walkons appear to be +0. Bawa Muniru was +.04

If you’re in 247, I think there’s a diminishing factor as you add recruits. If you add the recruits in a different order I think you’ll observe different values for each.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, indianaranger said:

Everything points to Vandy  wish he would go ahead and let the staff know so we can move on to other players for next season.Archie has done remarkable job with this recruitment just got in a little late to build that relationship.

I’m interested in your take.  What is it that points to Vandy in your eyes?

Edited by CrimsonV