Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Most of the national people I follow say it’s too close to call and some of the rivals people said IU has a little lead. No one knows

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
People only read and believe what reinforces their opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

All of the freshman basketball players live in Briscoe. And I imagine that they have the ability to choose who they live with, as all freshmen have the option to choose a roommate. The assignments don't become official until later on, but I can say with certainty that if Romeo comes to IU he will live in one of the two Briscoe buildings. 

To hell with that. I’d promise Romeo a room at Chi Omega lol.

23 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

DD says this kind of stuff just to piss of IU fans. So screw him! He doesn’t know jack shi.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

He says whatever he thinks is going to make people upset and most importantly to him, get them to call his show. That's what most sports radio host do. 

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So is everyone else not affiliated with Indiana basketball. It's been the word since mid winter.

Dakich has been wrong before, but he is often right. I'm waiting for official word but my Crystal Ball pick has been firmly placed for months.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Most of the 'expert's' have said they actually have no idea where RL will go. His teammates at the Mcdonalds game clearly had no idea given the fact some said IU, KU and Vandy.  Vandy was trending with RL around when Garland decided but I don't see anyone mentioning now that it's still Vandy outside of Dakich who is wrong plenty of times. 

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

So many people’s posting style is super confrontational and a continuation of grudges.

It’s frustrating people can’t disagree with civility.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Welcome to the age of "social" media. It's gonna get worse, I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, goonaha said:

How can he hear considering his head is located where the the sun doesn't shine.

He's always more than willing to root against his alma mater.

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

I will just be glad when this is over and Dars and Drewfus aren’t playing mind games with any of our recruits. Vandy fans are going to be very disappointed when their dream class doesn’t bring about the anticipated results. Other SEC schools are bringing in good talent too.

Exactly. SEC has improved dramatically over the last season or two. No way Drew finishes ahead of Kentucky, Florida or Tenn. LSU also has a great recruiting class coming in plus some pieces coming back with a much better coach. Texas A&M could be there as well if they don't lose too much to the NBA.  Auburn will be good again if they don't lose their coach. I think absolute best case scenario for Drew would be middle of the pack based on what I saw from him/his roster this year. 

I sat and reviewed recruiting classes this morning for 20 minutes.

There are some stacked classes coming in next year. According to 247 we sit at either 21 or 23 (forgot).

I know we assume Romeo takes us to the next level, and he does but that level isn’t the top level. There will be 10-15 teams more skilled than us or more. We will have a lot to prove, with Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think that is where I had us before the start of school season that it would be a phenomenal first year if Archie got a top 20. I said I would be shocked if we ended up with a top 20 class. People disagreed with that. They will definitely be correct if we land Romeo and I would be ecstatic. Hopefully we round out this class with him and we are all happy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

And then there is this!!!!!!

“There’s definitely an unbelievable feeling in the gym... it doesn’t do it any justice until you’re actually in the building and you feel the atmosphere.” - Coach Drew

#MemorialMagic https://t.co/1MweS4ONlD

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

I got a vandy guy telling me they have the loudest arena in the country.

When this team is playing well, top ten arena in the country.

Well for $3 a ticket I'm sure they can pack them in.

9 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

And then there is this!!!!!!

“There’s definitely an unbelievable feeling in the gym... it doesn’t do it any justice until you’re actually in the building and you feel the atmosphere.” - Coach Drew

#MemorialMagic https://t.co/1MweS4ONlD

Just like a funeral home!