Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Rabajohns has it IU, Kansas and Vandy a distant 3rd.
Reported a phone conversation between RL and Justin Smith saying it's IU. He's pretty good at this but anything can happen

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

A phone conversation with justin Smith? I haven't heard anywhere they were talking or texting

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

I disagree. I think the precedent has been set with needing a more talented overall roster. 2 McD’s all Americans riddled in with a freshman 4* and virtually nothing else is not going to move the needle to the degree that their fan base is expecting it to be.  As good as Garland and Shittu are, they aren’t once in a generation talents like Carmelo Anthony, Anthony Davis, or Chris Paul. They will need to learn how to win at the college level. They’ll need talented upperclassman and 1 heck of a coach, which Drew is clearly not. Some of the games greatest coaches have lost being top heavy with talent and barren on the back end and bench.  Heck they can add Romeo and EJ Montgomery and they are 2nd best in their conference, at best, imho. 

I dont mean this to be argumentative. Just don’t see Vandy being able to make much noise with just those two guys. 
Oh and I definitely agree that Garland is NOT overhyped. Dude is a stud and the best PG in the class in my eyes. Him not choosing IU doesn’t change that one bit for me.

Based on the copacetic nature of 99% of your post, and the general argument being exactly what I was trying to convey, I think you either misread my post or meant to say “I agree” or my original post is very poorly written.

Either way, I agree :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Based on the copacetic nature of 99% of your post, and the general argument being exactly what I was trying to convey, I think you either misread my post or meant to say “I agree” or my original post is very poorly written.

Lmaoooooo.......touché....touché.

Thanks for broadening my vocabulary today. The definition of copacetic was a lot different than what I thought it might of meant when I read it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Thanks for broadening my vocabulary today. The definition of copacetic was a lot different than what I thought it might of meant when I read it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I think I just broadened mine. My intent was incorrect, but i think my use worked out in the end. Haha

1 hour ago, tortex28 said:

Reported a phone conversation between RL and Justin Smith saying it's IU. He's pretty good at this but anything can happen

This is not on Peegs. Where are you getting this? Rabjohns definitely did not say that.

He's going to Vandy but I'd bet that rumor is complete BS.  Probably started by Drew or Garland.
Well at least your consistent. Good thing he avoided all the iu backlash all year just to announce for vandy in New Albany. You would think the McDonalds game would of been the best spot for a vandy verbal. I guess hed rather make it in front on iu fans instead. Ok.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

For one rabjohns has a terrible track record. Secondly I doubt Smith is leaking private phone conversations. Nobody knows anything.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk