Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

6 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Maybe it's just the wording Tim used, but I don't see how you could take it any other way.

I think it's crazy to think they're out of it, if IU was, they would not make the visit if they were, realistically. If they were positive it was Vandy, or Kansas, they'd say thanks but no thanks, we know what we want.

I think it's crazy to think they're out of it, if IU was, they would not make the visit if they were, realistically. If they were positive it was Vandy, or Kansas, they'd say thanks but no thanks, we know what we want.
Exactly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

A whole lot more of absolutely nothing. It’s pretty much the same thing the Langford’s have said about all three schools; before we decide we’ll give you one last chance for your final pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Exactly my thoughts...if he decides to go to IU then they will just announce it then with a visit not being needed because they have been here (i think). If he is debating still and/or is leaning another direction, they will give IU the last chance to sway/sell him. I dont see the Langford's being the type that try to put cryptic messages out there or people that try to cause a ruckus. 

40 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

maybe you're correct in your assumption, and believe me, I hope you are

8 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I can’t express how perfect the Langford’s have handled this process. Everything that has been said has been followed to perfection. Usually don’t see that with a recruit and his family

Will they have handled it correctly if they don't choose IU?