Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Seems like a whole lot of nothing that got blown up for no reason

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thats what i got from that article. This is an internal power struggle between Sr. and Shabazz. Seems like Keion is handling it well enough.

Sign him up.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:50 PM, ccgeneral said:

@1997Davis; 2019 #iubb target Keion Brooks Jr. @KeionB_12 will be visiting IU next weekend for the Hoosiers game against Michigan State.

Don't know how he's gonna make it tonight with a 7:00 game.

@shooter_ns: At 1,414 career points, North Side's Keion Brooks Jr. now sits 35th all-time in the area, directly behind Wright State's Justin Mitchell who played at Wayne

8 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

@shooter_ns: At 1,414 career points, North Side's Keion Brooks Jr. now sits 35th all-time in the area, directly behind Wright State's Justin Mitchell who played at Wayne

John Harrell's site shows Norths next game on the 6th of Feb? Could this be wrong ccg?

Yep on Bowman’s site it’s showing a game tonight as well.

https://bowmanathletics.org/teams/events/20964094

One thing that’s weird is Bowman got hit with huge sanctions and postseason bans for two years for playing kids that don’t go to school. Some teams haven’t played against them due to this. Don’t know if that’s the case?

The idea of playing with Indiana on his chest is very exciting to him. Yeah... I think we’re in a good spot. Also, listed us then MSU in his list of schools. I don’t normally consider this stuff much, but interesting that his own stated list closely resembles the order of the predicted schools and their chances.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners