Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jmsgws

Jordan Howard - Miami Dolphins

Not a huge Bears fan but growing up in Northern Indiana I have a certain affinity for them (who doesn't love the Super Bowl shuffle). My wife's family are huge fans. For the most part the Bears are mediocre. Never horrible, never great, just always stuck in the middle. Brother in law has had season tix for 20+ years. Will never give them up. He loves those nasty cold games. Give me a dome and the Colts any day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think that's why I am for the top pick and the higher picks in subsequent rounds. We are terrible at many positions. It might be a good time to hit reboot. I am tired of these 6-10 to 9-7 teams. In our division that is a pick from 7 to 16 and no growth.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree with this, as good as it is to actually win regular season games, id much rather be able to be competitive with good teams and have success in the playoffs, than being mediocre 8-8 and having the 16th pick every year.

I agree with this, as good as it is to actually win regular season games, id much rather take some losing now be able to be competitive with good teams and have success in the playoffs, than being mediocre 8-8 and having the 16th pick every year.

On 9/26/2016 at 8:12 PM, mdn82 said:

Man my bears suck.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Breaking news from Chicago on the signing of 3 new free agents that are expected to make an immediate impact on the field.

970698_10203124940383778_291068505411950

A really nice piece from Rich Campbell at the Chicago Tribune: 

Bears' Jordan Howard honors late father with quiet determination

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-jordan-howard-quiet-determination-bears-spt-1009-20161008-story.html