Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jmsgws

Jordan Howard - Miami Dolphins

The dude on the play before had a more devastating drop even tho he was held. Still should have caught it. No guarantee that Howard even scores if he does catch it

That's true, if Howard catches it and doesn't get in, Bears lose. JH took his eyes off the ball and looked at the defender and dropped it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

WOW, just WOW!
Tweet from the verified account of the Chicago Bears:
Jordan Howard is the fastest player in #DaBears history to record 10 100-yard rushing games (23 games), breaking Walter Payton’s record of 28.

It sucks that the Bears are bad right now. He’s one of the most underrated players in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It sucks that the Bears are bad right now. He’s one of the most underrated players in the league.

The crazy part about it is it is with no pass game and our line has been beat up since he has been here.

The crazy part about it is it is with no pass game and our line has been beat up since he has been here.

Yep. I can’t think of a back off the top of my head that is considered top tier that’s in a similar situation to Jordan.

Yep. I can’t think of a back off the top of my head that is considered top tier that’s in a similar situation to Jordan.

That's why I always thought Barry Sanders was the best running back I've ever seen. When the defense only has to worry about the run and they still produce; that's special.

That's why I always thought Barry Sanders was the best running back I've ever seen. When the defense only has to worry about the run and they still produce; that's special.

It’s kind of similar to his year at IU if I remember correctly. If he wasn’t hurt, it seemed like Sudfeld was and we relied on Diamont, but he was still well over 1,000 yards. That could have been one of Tevin’s seasons though. (Who was equally as special at IU)

It’s kind of similar to his year at IU if I remember correctly. If he wasn’t hurt, it seemed like Sudfeld was and we relied on Diamont, but he was still well over 1,000 yards. That could have been one of Tevin’s seasons though. (Who was equally as special at IU)

They were hurt basically the same games. Coleman went for over 2000 yards.. with Diamont at QB

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app