Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Indiana vs. Maryland Post-Game Thread

Passing attack was better today by necessity.  If we could get Howard healthy and the passing and running attack clicking on the same day---we would be lethal.. In that scenario the defense just has to be solid and we will be fine.

Defense was better today after we dug that early hole.

Good job Hoosiers!  We needed that first Big Ten win under our belt.

I have been a Wilson critic but we win next year I would extend him. Maryland not s great team nor is PU but we find a way to be mid pack and go bowling and I am happy

I agree. I am not the biggest Wilson fan--but everyone in the country knows IU football has improved and is exciting to watch.  We came in to this game today with best rusher and passer by some stats in the Big Ten.  Wilson's doing a lot of things right.  We just have that Chicago Cubs type--post Mallory curse that we need to shed. A lot of bad luck and key injuries the last few years or we would have more W's and bowl appearances.

Let's change that next week by routing the Boilers!  :ninja:

When was the last time our D went 3 quarters giving up only a TD?  Very impressive.  The D is capable of being solid, but all to often the playcalling is just horrid

If we do keep Wilson after this year, I think Knorr needs to go defense shouldn't be so inconsistent its just not acceptable.  Defense is supposed to be the side of the ball thats easier to be consistent.