Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

OFFICIAL: Ferrell returns for Senior Season

I continue to think (and certainly hope I'm not wrong) that Yogi is having a good time yanking our chains and watching us squirm like worms on a fish hook.  Maybe setting up this gala at Ruth's Chris suggests there's something more to it than just a 'stay or go' announcement from Yogi.  Have no idea what but maybe just maybe.......... 

He truly will be lucky to go in the second round. On Chad Fordes big board he is 89.

Chad Ford is kind of bad at evaluating talent.

He also has a bad habit of "updating" old big boards after players have flamed out or succeeded past his predictions

Maybe somebody offered to buy him a Ruth's Chris steak if he made the announcement there. Hey, I'll announce something there if someone will buy ME a hundred-dollar steak.

I predict we'll see Yogi in a Hoosier uni his senior year.

This extremely stupid.
If he's going pro and announces it at a steakhouse in Indy, everyone there will be pissed. If he's not going pro, he could just tell the coaches and be done with it.

As dumb as this announcement sounds the kids talk to NBA people and if he goes its because he has been told he will get drafted band have a good pay day but if he goes he goes it will suck but we will be ok we have Robert Johnson to take his spot next man up