Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ALASKA HOOSIER

A SALUTE FOR THE RETURNING REBEL!

Rebel can look at a pile of dog crap, and see the green thick grass it will produce.

Love it---and a great analogy!  I do see the glass--half full instead of half empty. Your analogy works the other way as well.  A lot of you downers on here see thick green grass and all you can complain about is the pile of dog crap that helped it grow! We are Hoosiers! Be proud. This is going to be a great year!

You know the story---I am a late night binge poster!  I am an IU-aholic and it's been one day since my last IU BB game.  There is no recovering from the addiction that is IU basketball! My addiction started as a young child--lasted through my college years at IU---exists today---and will exist until the day I die.  That's just the way it is. That's the story of The Rebel.

You know the story---I am a late night binge poster!  I am an IU-aholic and it's been one day since my last IU BB game.  There is no recovering from the addiction that is IU basketball! My addiction started as a young child--lasted through my college years at IU---exists today---and will exist until the day I die.  That's just the way it is. That's the story of The Rebel.

Plus you got a position in a kingdom. 

Just curious, and a little something extra from my end that has me a little inebriated right now. What keeps you up posting at these late hours? I know personally I have a job that I usually don't get back home until like 6-6:30 in the morning so these hours have just become the schedule I am used to.

Just curious, and a little something extra from my end that has me a little inebriated right now. What keeps you up posting at these late hours? I know personally I have a job that I usually don't get back home until like 6-6:30 in the morning so these hours have just become the schedule I am used to.

Literally---Diet Mountain Dew and Hoosier Adrenalin!  I post when I feel it and don't---when I don't.  But sometimes I get on a roll and let it flow!