Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

IU vs. MSU Postgame

Dakich said what many have been saying all year, the only sense of urgency and defensive pressure come in the last minute of a game. If we pressed and played that hard on D all game, we wouldn't have had this huge slide at the end of the year. The only thing that will save Crean is if Bryant or Thon decide they want to come here.

Even if both do that is not enough reason for me to justify keeping Crean. All that does is give him a chance for another underachiving season that is just good enough to buy him a couple more years.  

Even if both do that is not enough reason for me to justify keeping Crean. All that does is give him a chance for another underachiving season that is just good enough to buy him a couple more years.  

No Im with you on that one. Im tired of not seeing any adjustments during or between games!

I think if you look at this last stretch where we have lost 8 of 12 really shows what Crean is all about. If I would've have seen some sort of adjustment from game to game then I would be on his side, but I feel like all 8 losses we have lost the games in the exact same way with no adjustment from game to game. 
-Switching in between a zone and man to man (I think it confuses us more than the other team)
-No movement on offense

-Players that have no purpose of being in the game getting playing time
-Lack of effort from players on defense and on offense

-The disappearance of anyone not named Yogi (or Nick over the last few games).

I think the players need to be held accountable, but coach Crean has not tried to change one thing over this stretch and for that i have NO hope whatsoever that he can even recognize and execute any sort of adjustment. I honestly don't care if it costs us some recruits, he needs to go.

@dandakich: Wanna know why #iubb is a great place to play?? Crowd gave team a standing ovation as they were leaving the floor..awesome

This happened. And it was goosebump-worthy.

Im tired of Dakich. He's grown on me a little bit more lately but if you listen to him call and IU vs. calling any other two teams, you can hear the difference. There is something, a little bitterness there, when he calls IUs games

I don't see/hear bitterness from DD at all. He sounds like a proud Hoosier who is tired of seeing a crap product.

No I understand that, but it takes a lot to actually get any praise from him. Its hard for me to explain typing it out but there are a lot of calls that should've gone Indiana's way and he seems to side with the opposition most of the time. He just seems to call Indiana's players out on a more personal level than on other teams. Not a big deal but its there if you listen haha

No I understand that, but it takes a lot to actually get any praise from him. Its hard for me to explain typing it out but there are a lot of calls that should've gone Indiana's way and he seems to side with the opposition most of the time. He just seems to call Indiana's players out on a more personal level than on other teams. Not a big deal but its there if you listen haha

Think it's the former IU player coming out in him. He can say he doesn't care anymore but he does