Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

MSU arguably starting worse than us compared to expectations. They’ve played tougher competition but I doubt they expected to be 1-2. That doesn’t even include Tenn beating them at home in an exhibition.  

Wisconsin has been whipped by their two decent non conf opponents. 

Illinois winning tonight would be nice for the conf. 

1 hour ago, realTomCrean said:

IU can finish top 4 in league. Not because we’re awesome but because the league is DOWNNNN 

The Big Ten will make sure there are a bunch of teams win 8-11 wins because they allow people to get away with murder. Then try and claim "parity." Get 9 teams to the dance and 1 to the Sweet 16. Then repeat because they actually believe it works... Because the people running the Big Ten are morons.

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Marquette up 8 with 2 min to go.   I really really like this team for the year.   Going to be one of my teams to follow closely 

Marquette wins it.  Illinois will finish top 5 in the B1G in my opinion