Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

2 hours ago, monskisprodigy said:

Completely forgot about him. Just looked up his stats for this year, averaging 13.5 pts, 6.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists. 

FWIW, LaSalle's two leading scorers -- Moore and Josh Nickleberry -- are transfers from power five schools (Nickleberry 'played' at Louisville in the sense that over two seasons he got on the court for 173 minutes).  Not going real well for the team, though, as they are 7-18.

13 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Nebraska athletic director Trev Alberts has announced Fred Hoiberg will return for the 2022 season. The announcement comes as the Cornhuskers are in the midst of a 7-20 season, including a 1-15 record in Big Ten action.

And the rest of the B1G celebrates!

On 2/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, IUHoosierJoe said:

Funny how many people sing that tune until they’re the one that gets punched.  Then the song always changes.

I grew up a rough kid, in an inner city neighborhood, and had the pleasure of spending most weekends in the summer at my grandfather's farm. And in a decade that wasn't about "feelings", coloring books, play doh, and safe spaces,,,, lol....  So I'm not a stranger to giving or receiving a punch in my youth. But of course you try your best to grow up, but you really never forget. 

On 2/21/2022 at 9:16 AM, HoosierHoops1 said:

I got sucker-punched by a Colorado state football player, (there were 3 of them and me) I went back to work and finished my shift, then got my 9 stitches. My tune didn't change and no one was told who it was who punched me or that there was an incident.

I might have set a record for stitches as a kid and young man lol... And it wasn't because I was snitchin' lol. 

3 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Kofi travels literally every single time he gets a post touch. 

He seems shockingly likable for an Illinois basketball player, but I despise watching him play.  

5 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Belmont/Murray St tonight at 9 on espnu.   Should be a good one 

Murray St is going to be a problem for whoever they play in the tournament.  Belmont has no answer.   Murray St up 18 at half