Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Alford Bailey said:

Michigan St isn’t much better than us they just get better play from the guard position.

Yeah if you drafted, for this season only, from both rosters, 4 of the first 5 guards/wings picked would be Spartans, I think

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Kenpom Rule Title Contenders right now....

Gonzaga- 1st O, 6th D

Kentucky- 4th O, 23rd D

Arizona- 7th O, 7th D

Baylor- 9th O, 16th D

Duke- 10th O, 19th D

Houston- 12th O, 17th D

Auburn- 15th O, 8th D

UCLA- 17th O, 10th D

UConn- 24th O, 25th D

I think there’s a case that Gonzaga’s a larger favorite this year than last, though it’s clouded by the fact they didn’t lose until the final last year. An Arizona/Zags final would be terrific

1 minute ago, lillurk said:

I think there’s a case that Gonzaga’s a larger favorite this year than last, though it’s clouded by the fact they didn’t lose until the final last year. An Arizona/Zags final would be terrific

Definitely bigger favorite this year.     Last year it was Baylor and Zags and then everyone else.  This year  no other elite team like Baylor and Zags were last year.  More wide open this year but I would go with Zags 

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Doesn’t get any better then this 

N Iowa/Loyola at 6 for the outright MVC regular season title.  Conference tournaments are right around the corner 

I really appreciate you updating us on different games around the country. I am unable to watch many games and enjoy hearing how other teams are doing.

24 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Did the Chicago State fans storm the court? 

19 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

No court storm. 

You need people to storm the court. Attendance: 207 of a possible 7,000. I thought Penn St having a mausoleum was useless.

chist.png.911826d94efda111f0bb7f74772b146c.png