Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Michael Porter Jr. to Washington

That I don't mind. It's just that after all this time, they still can't do better than 10 schools. I can't fathom that at this juncture with all the wooing they've had that they don't have a stronger sense of where they want to play college ball. Didn't you have your senior prom date choice narrowed down to no more than 1 of 3 girls? I'll give them a top 5, I just think a top 10 is overboard. Just my opinion.

This is one of the most important decisions of their lives. Honestly I can't blame them for not wanting to rush it.

That I don't mind. It's just that after all this time, they still can't do better than 10 schools. I can't fathom that at this juncture with all the wooing they've had that they don't have a stronger sense of where they want to play college ball. Didn't you have your senior prom date choice narrowed down to no more than 1 of 3 girls? I'll give them a top 5, I just think a top 10 is overboard. Just my opinion.

he doesn't have to narrow it down to anything... He could just flirt with 100 schools up until he commits

From Zags. Spoiler: We aren't in the top 5 hardest working at the moment:

The 6-foot-8 2017 forward out of Columbia (MO) Father Tolton recently cut his list to 10 schools: Washington, Duke, Missouri, Stanford, Kentucky, UCLA, Syracuse, Indiana, Kansas and Virginia.

But he says five of those are working the hardest.

“Definitely Washington, Virginia, Mizzou, Duke and Kansas are probably working the hardest right now,” he said.

Porter’s younger brother, Jontay, recently committed to Washington, who are coached by Michael’s Godfather, Lorenzo Romar.

@BLUEChip_Miller: Michael Porter (@m1chael_porter) confirms that him and Trae Young are "planning" on playing together in college ... http://t.co/zjpuq35cVL

How many times do kids actually say this, then actually do it? Every year I see recruits say they are going to play together in college but I don't know if I've actually seen any of them do it

How many times do kids actually say this, then actually do it? Every year I see recruits say they are going to play together in college but I don't know if I've actually seen any of them do it

It happens probably every year, but low percentage.