Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Michael Porter Jr. to Washington

17 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

What are his ties to Indiana?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

From earlier posts, he's originally from Indiana and played some AAU ball with the Indy Hoosiers.  His father coaches on the Missouri women's team and his godfather is Lorenzo Romar, head coach at Washington

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

What are his ties to Indiana?

He grew up in Indianapolis. Played with Wilkes and Scruggs when he was young and they've always been in touch. The family moved to Missouri when his parents got jobs at MU

From earlier posts, he's originally from Indiana and played some AAU ball with the Indy Hoosiers.  His father coaches on the Missouri women's team and his godfather is Lorenzo Romar, head coach at Washington

He grew up in Indianapolis. Played with Wilkes and Scruggs when he was young and they've always been in touch. The family moved to Missouri when his parents got jobs at MU

Thanks for the quick replies gents!

I truly believe there are only 4 "real" players for this kid in Mizzou, IU, UW and Duke. All for their own reasons, but I feel like it comes down to UW & Duke, but constantly being in with this kid will help us with other prospects, so I love this regardless. We do have a chance though, don't take that as me saying we don't I just feel like this kid isn't a typical blue chipper which is nice. Crean has done wonders with less before, so I won't rule us out till the end.

10 hours ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I truly believe there are only 4 "real" players for this kid in Mizzou, IU, UW and Duke. All for their own reasons, but I feel like it comes down to UW & Duke, but constantly being in with this kid will help us with other prospects, so I love this regardless. We do have a chance though, don't take that as me saying we don't I just feel like this kid isn't a typical blue chipper which is nice. Crean has done wonders with less before, so I won't rule us out till the end.

I'd go ahead and take Mizzou out of it. The entire university is on the edge of collapse right now.

6 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I'd go ahead and take Mizzou out of it. The entire university is on the edge of collapse right now.

I thought about that, but there has been chatter. Idk if they even have a team for next year lol, but if they can get a cpl pieces he may consider them just as much. I doubt that that happens.