Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) C Thon Maker

I do not think he will stay any more than 2 years. I also think he would play as a step out, face up four. He would help us a lot and fit perfectly into Creans system.

Yep. Yogi, JBJ, Troy, Thon, Thomas. Pretty decent starting 5 with a proven bench, containing 2 previous regular starters and 5 who got regular minutes this year.

Rojo, Z, Hartman, Holt and Hanner would prob be darn near as good a starting 5 as Yogi, Gordon, Troy, Noah and Will were.

. Honestly, Jerry Meyer is the ONLY person that I've seen say that. Plenty of other noteworthy scouts completely disagree. Meyer watched him in Laporte against LaLumiere. Could have had a terrible day. Does he need work? Absolutely! Is he still a game changer for IU? Absolutely!

His stats from La Lumiere werent good either so that is telling.

The shadow of Hanner Mosquera Perea looms large at La Lumiere...it's intimidating.

I'll kidnap him on Saturday. Think they'll let me bring in my own sign?

About like Kansas did with Clyde Lovellette. It's my understanding that he had already moved into his IU dorm room when Kansas came and picked him up. He won a natty with them 3 years later.

We should of got a signing Blue Mountain State style on his last visit lol

Hah, but no we shouldn't have because he would have gotten injured and not been able to play anyway!

I understand the money aspect of going overseas but I don't see the point as far as competition. He is not going to play in a top European league. He is most likely going to go to China or some smaller league where he won't face a lot of competition his size.

If he can't finish high school by the end of the summer, he would finish in December, go to college, and still be eligible for the draft in 2016.

the point of going to college is to up your draft profile. If he weren't playing ball for a college, he might as well go to a prep school or pro team in China or canada

I thought Kentucky was in the mix for him, but this article never lists him as one of the people they are in the mix for, "The Wildcats are also still in the mix for several remaining top prospects who have yet to make their decisions, including scoring guard Malik Newman (No. 4), big man Cheick Diallo (No. 11) and smooth wing Brandon Ingram (No. 12)."

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/story/_/id/12655548/kentucky-wildcats-lose-top-seven-scorers-nba-draft

I thought Kentucky was in the mix for him, but this article never lists him as one of the people they are in the mix for, "The Wildcats are also still in the mix for several remaining top prospects who have yet to make their decisions, including scoring guard Malik Newman (No. 4), big man Cheick Diallo (No. 11) and smooth wing Brandon Ingram (No. 12)."

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/story/_/id/12655548/kentucky-wildcats-lose-top-seven-scorers-nba-draft

They are