Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 14 minutes ago, Golfman25 said: I wonder if Marsh has some culture fit issues. If so, I’m not sure why he can’t get with the program. He’s probably never been on a team where he wasn’t wr1. Don’t know if that’s an issue Quote
Golfman25 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said: He’s probably never been on a team where he wasn’t wr1. Don’t know if that’s an issue He couldbe WR1 if he earns it. Quote
DChoosier Posted September 13 Posted September 13 I missed it. Did something happen today to question Marsh’s “fit” within Cigs culture? Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 6 minutes ago, DChoosier said: I missed it. Did something happen today to question Marsh’s “fit” within Cigs culture? He didn’t play the first 2 series and was still out there in the trashiest version of garbage time. No one in the media properly asked what the deal was so naturally it turns to speculation. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 13 Posted September 13 6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: He didn’t play the first 2 series and was still out there in the trashiest version of garbage time. No one in the media properly asked what the deal was so naturally it turns to speculation. It honestly could be something as simple as wanting to see him and Becker both as the clear cut WR1. But also wanting to limit their snaps. We shouldn’t read too much into it. Cig plays these games to gather data Quote
Hoosier987 Posted September 13 Posted September 13 17 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: He didn’t play the first 2 series and was still out there in the trashiest version of garbage time. No one in the media properly asked what the deal was so naturally it turns to speculation. I don’t think there were any issues. We had 3 of our top 5 WRs in during garbage time. Chandler, Preston and Marsh. Marsh and Preston were splitting snaps early in the game Quote
CSP Posted September 13 Posted September 13 1 hour ago, Hovadipo said: He didn’t play the first 2 series and was still out there in the trashiest version of garbage time. No one in the media properly asked what the deal was so naturally it turns to speculation. Yes he did Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 4 minutes ago, CSP said: Yes he did I stand corrected, but he didn’t play the first series. Which remains notable. CSP 1 Quote
CSP Posted September 13 Posted September 13 16 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: I stand corrected, but he didn’t play the first series. Which remains notable. Threw two really good blocks on back to back run plays on 2nd drive, met CB in the EZ on CBs 3rd TD. Still played quite a bit. Idk Quote
Popular Post Magnanimous Posted September 13 Popular Post Posted September 13 7 hours ago, Golfman25 said: I wonder if Marsh has some culture fit issues. If so, I’m not sure why he can’t get with the program. I was looking for him on most plays because of this speculation. He’s blocking intensely downfield and celebrating after every score made by his teammates. I don’t think there is any issue, just trying different matchups in these gimme games, but if there is any issue it’s not showing on the field. He’s all in every play he’s out there. FWHoosier84, Golfman25, FightFor6 and 9 others 12 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 13 Posted September 13 Rewatching an abbreviated version of yesterday’s game. Shazz Preston and Nick Marsh really got after it as blockers. They both had a size advantage against Howard’s DBs and they pancaked a few of them in the run game. Class of '66 Old Fart, skhoosier2, HoosierReb01 and 2 others 5 Quote
Lebowski Posted September 13 Posted September 13 2-0. On to WKU. Hollywood Mike Miranda and ALASKA HOOSIER 2 Quote
AZ Hoosier Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/12/2026 at 11:34 AM, Hovadipo said: Some serious, but conflicting, messaging being sent to Marsh today. Curious what Cig has to say about it after the game. https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-football-cignetti-says-hes-still-looking-for-better-practice-habits-from-wr-nick-marsh/ ronzo4IU 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.