Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just now, LIHoosier said: omg Preston was in his own area code Might have been the most open guy ever, Napleshoosier 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 12 Posted September 12 That extra point was exceptional! OliviaPope40, hoosierdogg and BtownStrength 1 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just now, AZ Hoosier said: Hoover to Preston!!! Might be worth to hotkey a few of these Quote
LIHoosier Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Whats the program record for rush yards in a game as a team? 564 vs pUKe in 1994 AZ Hoosier, RoadRage and KingPG21 1 2 Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 4 minutes ago, Demo said: Am I the only one who watches games in a perpetual state of anxiety? Every even slightly awkward fall or tackle or play of any kind and the default reaction is, “Oh God, no!” 4 minutes ago, Demo said: Am I the only one who watches games in a perpetual state of anxiety? Every even slightly awkward fall or tackle or play of any kind and the default reaction is, “Oh God, no!” I think my biggest anxiety rn is injury stuff through these three games Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted September 12 Posted September 12 13 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said: Missed XP is concerning Which is funny because back in the bad days, we expected the special teams to be the one area that didn't suck. ... Unless it did. Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Be cool to get a special teams or defensive touchdown Quote
IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy Posted September 12 Posted September 12 25 minutes ago, cbp4iu said: Ya quick passes and short routes are concerning. Trying to get the ball out on 2 step drops. I think it will work briefly Also... It's Howard. They're an HBCU so I always feel bad about playing those kinds of programs. Why I didn't make a prediction this week and not because I forgot to, lol. RoadRage and OliviaPope40 2 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just now, IUFootballHappyHappyJoyJoy said: Also... It's Howard. They're an HBCU so I always feel bad about playing those kinds of programs. They’re getting to play in a big time environment and the school couldn’t have a football program without a big payday like this. Pagoda, Class of '66 Old Fart, AZ Hoosier and 2 others 3 2 Quote
BtownStrength Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hoover is not looking in the flat. DChoosier and Napleshoosier 2 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Passing game is weird today to say the least Stuhoo 1 Quote
Hoosierfan1901 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Had a potential Marsh touchdown or a lot of YAC on that Quote
Magnanimous Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Why are Marsh and Beebe out there to make tackles on punts? Quote
RoadRage Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I notice coach is very careful not to heap too much praise on Hoover.....knows he can be much better! Quote
Magnanimous Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Games like this are exactly why I don’t mind us scheduling games like this. This team has a lot to work on and get right before conference play begins. Napleshoosier, OliviaPope40, BtownStrength and 4 others 7 Quote
spe317 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 It’s also more difficult to focus and stay locked-in when there’s such a discrepancy in skill and talent. Easier to get away with bad habits. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Not the first time we have gotten pressure but failed to get home skhoosier2 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Turned over to the Michigan game just in time to watch Underwood run 30+ yards for a TD....7-0 Michigan Quote
Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 I don’t know if that drop stat is accurate but if it is it’s pretty astounding. OliviaPope40 and HoosierReb01 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.