Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

#23 IUFB @ Northwestern - Saturday, 10.05.24 @ 3:30 ET on BTN

8 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I will be shocked and very disappointed if it isn't a sellout!

There are still a surprising number of Nebraska mid-field seats available in sections 106,107 and 108. Hope that changes over the next 2 weeks.

15 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

There are still a surprising number of Nebraska mid-field seats available in sections 106,107 and 108. Hope that changes over the next 2 weeks.

I think it changes when they announce it’s the Big Noon game and start pumping the crap out of us/Homecoming over the next 2 weeks. I’ll put out a prediction that the sellout is confirmed by next Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I think it changes when they announce it’s the Big Noon game and start pumping the crap out of us/Homecoming over the next 2 weeks. I’ll put out a prediction that the sellout is confirmed by next Saturday. 

Sure hope so.

2 minutes ago, sirhoosierlot said:

3:30 is perfect. I’m tired of tailgating so early lol 

Yeah night games suck for everyone but the TV audience. 3:30 CBS game would be awesome. These noon games are for the birds.