Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Double-plays of PSU, OSU, and Purdump is about average. 

Avoiding a road game at Rutgers and Illinois is good; getting road only at Nebraska, Wisconsin, and MSU stinks.

In summary? The schedule is ... fine.

10 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Yeah I just saw this as well on Facebook.  Why did I think that USC and UCLA was coming in 2024, but Washington and Oregon in 2025?  Did something change at one point?

5 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

Yeah I just saw this as well on Facebook.  Why did I think that USC and UCLA was coming in 2024, but Washington and Oregon in 2025?  Did something change at one point?

They were always coming in 2024 but  USC and ucla get full sharing I believe while the other 2 only get partial until a certain year. 

6 minutes ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

Might have to skip the TV and and just listen to Fisch.

At least that hideous court will be gone!

41 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Why are we adding 4 teams to the conference but no conference games? Stupid. Same with the women. 

22-24 games, at least. I'd be fine with 25 or 26, though. I don't understand what the argument could be against that? We play too many crap teams and two exhibitions is overkill. 

You are correct, there should be a balanced conference schedule, but since an 18 team "conference" is stupid and unmanageable, that's impossible. Don't worry the brain trust at B1G HQ will solve the problem by adding 2-4 more teams any day now....

9 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

You are correct, there should be a balanced conference schedule, but since an 18 team "conference" is stupid and unmanageable, that's impossible. Don't worry the brain trust at B1G HQ will solve the problem by adding 2-4 more teams any day now....

Well, I don't have an issue with the size of the conference, really. Especially for football and basketball... little worried about the non-revenue sports. The imbalance of the schedule doesn't necessarily bother me either--- I just want Power 5 vs power 5 

But-- I am just sick of watching two exhibitions, FGCU, Army, Harvard, Kenn St, Wright St, Northern Bama, and Morehead St. 9 games/exhibitions against yawn teams... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd dump one exhibition (if I'm the NCAA)-- go to 32-game regular season. 24 conference games, we still get 3 games at Atlantis.... 

5 games of whoever else we want to schedule. Just my preference.